03/01/2009

On the workbench - January 2009

A change of emphasis in January from the end of 2009, although I'm still going to build a Me110 that I got as a present, the main items will be Boxers and Austrians. 
The Boxers are my "surprise build" over on the Guild - I nominated five different forces that have always languished low down in my painting queue and this one was selected by the Guild members.  I'll use the figures in either Boxer Rebellion colonial games or for the back of beyond.
The Austrians are the result of a trade though the Trading Department by which I obtained them in exchange for some model kits.  Very useful as the figures are very difficult to find at reasonable prices.  They will be painted to provide more support against the Revolutionary Wars French.

No comments: