- A pair of amphibious jeeps for my Russians
- The IZM armoured car for my Italians, ready for use in a possible East Africa game
- An Albatross D III for my WW1 Germans, I still need to find some other aircraft for my White and Red Russians
- More of my fictitious Frundsbergers to fight the Revolutionary French
- To maintain balance I'll also paint some French and Polish Infantry.
- Various Celtic command items, including chariots and sacrificing druids (they are supposed to help units morale and since I now have the figures I've decided to try it)
- The 4.2 inch mortars for my British and US forces
- Depending on progress I might paint some spare Springwood Austrian Grenadiers to fight the Revolutionary French as well.
Tuesday, 3 February 2009
On the Workbench - Feb 2009
This month will be something of a tidying up operation, so quite a mix of stuff planned