22/03/2009

Hetzenberg battle over

After 3 days gaming I have completed the battle for AJ and the results documented and sent to him last night.  Hopefully he will start publishing the narrative in the Hetzenberg Chronicles in a few days.

As the battle was smaller in scale than I usually fight I developed a regimental variant on my SYW/AWI rules and the details are over on my AWI blog.

ps The battle has reduced my painting output somewhat, but my intention was to do more gaming this year, whenever possible

2 comments:

A J said...

Will, many thanks for your help in fighting this battle. I've begun writing up the fictionalised account of the action and should have it done in a couple days.

Bluebear Jeff said...

Thanks Will. I look forward to reading AJ's fiction about it.

Also did you get to meet up with Steve-the-Wargamer at Salute?


-- Jeff