28/02/2010

Where did the money go?

Popped down to South Cheshire Militaire today, just in the hope that there might be some bargain figures around. However part way round the main hall I found a guy selling off his stash of 1/76 unbuilt vehicles from Alby, Cromwell, Millicast etc. after several forays I ended up spending about £120 on 38 vehicles. I'm sure I must have missed some bits that I might have wanted, but......

Even more surprising on the B&B I found the Strelets French Army Camp that I had been looking for for ages and only£2.00.

Overall a great day out, but I suspect my plan to complete everything new that I buy within 12 months of purchase has just vanished!

5 comments:

Broeders said...

Aaargh - forgot this was on! I was working yesterday anyway but - rats!

Anonymous said...

Will
You should have to the club and saved yourself £120

Si

Fire at Will said...

That's what my wife said!

Dogui said...

"but I suspect my plan to complete everything new that I buy within 12 months of purchase has just vanished! "

And cheers to that!

Wargames Recon said...

Hi Will
That was some find re the resin and metal kits , would be interested in seeing the progress of that lot . I confess as much as some of their stuff is gorgeous i find it hard to justify £12 for example for a horch!
keep up the good work
regards
Tony