Saturday, 10 July 2010

Zulu Casualties

Yet another set of Black Powder casualty markers, It was just as well I put the shot/dying figures from the Esci sets to one side just in case they came in useful.
This time I created a few with 2/3/4 so I could use them with larger units. It's also interesting to note the change in my painting/basing since I produced the original Zulus back in 1985 (they are 25 years old!)
I also took a vertical shot so I could create some extra to use if needed by just printing out on card and cutting them out. Please use if useful.

1 comment:

The Belgian, said...

Nice way to keep track of casualties! dices are a bit boring :p

Greets,