A slight change of emphasis this month as I concentrate on Colonials and continue to clear my WW2 vehicle stash.
- Finish the two long city wall sections
- One each of the Hat Gatling, Gardiner and Field Guns for Zulu (red) and later colonial (khaki)
- A unit of Highlanders (khaki)
- A unit of Indians (khaki)
- British and Egyptian camel units.
- Various WW2 US vehicles, a pair of M18 Hellcats, a M10 Wolverine, a M8 Greyhound and a pair of M20.
- At the bottom of my box I found a pair of Italian CV33 light tanks and an Fiat 508C militaire, so a bit more of a boost for my desert as the Fiat Duvenque is almost finished.
- Finally to keep on the desert theme a sdkfz 7 plus the sdkfz 222 and kubelwagen from the Airfix Reece set.
Feels a bit ambitious, but as the nights draw in I can't do much else. No shows to go to either, but I will be participating in a SOTCW "Andreivian Tales" charity game at Meaols on the Wirral on the 27th and trying to clear some stuff at the next Warboot at Stockport on the 21st.