After an early distraction because of flaking paint on some colonials, I settled down and finished my US tracked armour.
The pair of Milicast M18 Hellcats were something of a PITA as the resin was quite soft, the worst was that if you held the turret by the gun barrel for long enough it would begin to droop just with the heat of your fingers. There were also quite a lot of poor alignment of parts so filing and filling was needed. By comparison the Milicast M8 HMC was a firm resin and went together easily. The unfortunate part was that the wheels for the trailer were missing so I have put it to one side. These were old second hand kits so I suspect they reflect the standards of the time. The M10A1 was from Cromwell and a much more recent model as it was in the pale cream resin and assembled quickly.
Also no prizes for spotting the mistake that crept in somehow.