03/08/2011

On the workbench - August 2011

Well, I managed to complete everything for July, despite the need to do lots of outside 1:1 painting because the weather remained good for a while. Now I'm looking forward to the SOGGy big game in two weeks, everything is ready (I hope). Now for the next month I'll attempt to catch up with a number of my newer purchases.

  • new French Revolutionary Gunners (not sure what to do with the old ones yet?)
  • French Revolutionary Grenadiers using Hat Old Guard Chasseurs
  • Strelets Bashi-bazouks as generic Ottoman light cavalry (their new Mamelukes look good as well but I'm not waiting till November)
  • SYW Frundsberg Artillery Batteries plus Limber Teams (yes, war is likely see Frundsberg blog).
  • US paratroop AT battery (2 guns)
  • The last US paratroop bn (just keep on with the work!)
  • Hat Skoda 75mm Mountain Gun in German use

No comments: