Friday, 6 April 2012

Barbed Wire

Due to a problem in the supply of Humbrol 121 Pale Stone, now sorted (thanks Colin), I sidetracked and worked on the barbed wire. So its now completed.



It's basically large lolly sticks with matchstick supports and then aluminium mesh for the wire. Although it was reasonably effective, it's not that strong. The lolly sticks also seemed to distort drastically at first, before a PVA coating on the reverse seemed to straighten them out.

Although I knew I'd use it for the Gauntlet Vietnam game, I used my normal desert basing. I just added the first available figure to give an idea of scale

1 comment:

Rodger said...

Great work Will. Very effective.