Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Alamein terrain WIP - continued

After the weekend's fun it's back to work!! I've now added the posts for the barbed wire (matchsticks) and sandbags (air-drying clay) and I'm about to add yet another dilute coat of PVA to seal them in place.



A close-up of one of the bases, hopefully start painting them tomorrow



7 comments:

João Pedro Peixoto said...

Very , very nice.

FriendlyFire said...

Great Inspiration, keep it up!

Nick Grant said...

Very cool!

Archduke Piccolo said...

These pics go a long way to answering my earlier queries; thank you. They do look very impressive with these added sandbags and posts, and I can see thet the fnished producr will look formidable on the table top.

It's certain given me some ideas...

Fire at Will said...

Archduke Piccolo, you might what to follow this thread as we are all making these to a standard set of templates

link

Millsy said...

Superb stuff. I've just made a pile of similar terrain although a bit less complex per piece. It takes longer than you'd think!

Sander said...

great stuff, thanks for sharing!