- British and Dervish command teams, Egyptian cavalry and some casualty markers for the Sudan
- British command teams for Egypt 1801
- That nice pair of Semoventes I acquired at Crewe
- Some Roman transport and an extra general
- A 150mm Infantry gun and Sdkfz 251/3 for the DAK, plus a matching pair in grey for Europe.
Friday, 1 March 2013
On the workbench - March 2013
Blimey another month flies by! There's not been much on the blog, but in the background I've been going cross eyed painting tartan. I'm glad to say that stage is now complete for over 95% of the Jacobite army, so progress should be quicker from now on. To break up the monotony and to keep up progress on other fronts I'll be working on: