So what happened to last years wargames presents?
- 1 x Redbox Men-at-Arms and Retinue - all painted except the commanders, I just need to decide who to paint them as!
- 1 x Redbox Town & Country Levy - all painted
- 1 x Caesar Aztecs - still not painted
- 3 x Airfix Cromwell Cruiser - all assembled and painted
- 1 x Airfix King Tiger - all assembled and painted
- 1 x Waterloo Rogers Rangers - still not painted
- 1 x Hat Zulu War British Command - still not painted
- 1 x Hat El Cid Moorish Command - used to create my Sudan commanders
- 1 x Hat Napoleonic Mounted Officers virtually all painted as Allied commanders for Leipzig and I've bought a second packet
- 1 x Hat Napoleonic British Command - the mounted officers were used to provide the commanders for my British in Egypt 1801, the remainder will be use when I tidy up my British Napoleonics (2015?)
Not a bad performance and I'll review my annual achievements once the year is over, still another week of painting to go.
Best wishes to one and all this Christmas