But against my original plan how am I doing?
Major Projects (at least 100 figures, month or more in effort)
- Paint at least 3 Rapid Fire US battalions to replace my ageing existing forces. Figures will be Plastic Soldier, but won’t get started until the Heavy Weapons set appears - Heavy Weapons have now been released and I've started assembly but no other progress
- Finish the Jacobites, by adding French and Lowland units - not started
- Axis winter forces – German/Italian/Hungarian - not started, but typically I've been acquiring more suitable figures
- Reorganise/Rebase my WW2 British, this will include painting a box of Plastic Soldier British to replace a unit I have already sold - done and they had their first major outing at the big game.
- Complete the late French armée d’orient. - done a bit, but need to complete the rest
- War of Spanish Succession – add Austrian Grenadiers and possibly some Saxons. - not done
- Egyptian troops for the Sudan - done, but I'd like to add a few more!
- Try and play at least one big battle from the 1814 campaign in France - not done and we are past the anniversary period
- The stash is still far too big; I want to get it down from seven storage boxes to five by the time we move. In line with this, I plan to complete as many plastic kits as possible, there are over 40 there at present so completing these should free up one box at least. - None or possibly negative progress, but I'm pressing on with completing the plastic kits
- No new armies until after we move – will be quite difficult to achieve if plastic figure manufacturers bring out something tempting. - Resisting so far
Vehicle Riders 94
Other bits 16
Artillery guns 13