22/09/2014

US Jeep now crewed up

After much rummaging through my bits box(es)I managed to find enough crew figures for my new Airfix jeeps and also enough to complete a number of other jeeps I am using, so here they all are with the Airfix models on the left.

I've also sorted out some stowage for the trailers.

I've now found myself deluged in new kits as Plastic Soldier was having a 25% sale so I bought the M5 Stuarts and another box of M3 half tracks, plus a win on ebay means I have another four jeeps to work on.

3 comments:

KEV. Robertson. said...

Very nice Will...do like all that You have done with Kits & Figures (Airfix-Revell etc) for WW2- excellent. Regards. Kev

Archduke Piccolo said...

Jeepers...! Whatta lotta jeeps. Nice ones too. Your army is become well equipped in the jeepery department...

Cincinnatus said...

Wow. That's quite a lot of maintenance for your Motor Transport Platoon.