- The Schutztruppe, Askaris and Ruga-Ruga will be used to replace my aging German East Africa forces for WW1
- The Huns, well I haven't decided yet, whether to use them as Huns with my Ancients or use them as Tartars with my Renaissance, I'm more tempted by the latter.
- Turkish Cavalry and Artillery is sufficient to round off my Egyptian forces for the Sudan
- The spanish army book should allow me to create some Spanish units for the AWI
- Finally there is an Edwardian print of some fighting in Africa, my guess is Algeria in the 1840s, can anyone make a better guess?
Sunday, 4 January 2015
Christmas presents 2014
Not a lot of wargaming related presents this year, but an interesting bunch