Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Folgore rebased

Continuing to catch up on plan I got diverted into rebasing my Italian Paratroops. Typically I had been looking to see if I had any spare heavy weapons for my winter Italians and these were falling off their bases. I had experimented a while ago with using tile grout., which was now crumbling. I also took the opportunity to add a flame thrower and radio from the Waterloo Italian support set to complete the battalion for the latest Rapid Fire organisation. For these figures I used Blu-tact to convert the putties into baggy trousers, hardening it off with PVA.

2 comments:

Sun of York said...

They look good. Great use of PVA.

Service Ration Distribution (Hobby) said...

Yes, classic use of different figures from varying manufactures. Very nice job.