More rebasing ready for the game, this time my Prussian cavalry. Generally it all went well, until I got started on my old Dragoons that are converted Airfix cuirassiers (back right). They were falling of their bases so I gave them new bases. Then one horse split down the middle and guess what, after years of having loads of spares I had no cuirassier horses to replace it! So a replacement had to be found. The whenever I worked on them an odd rider would fall off. This wasn't to bad as they could be refixed, but the collateral damage to the paintwork needed fixing as well. I also spotted a horse starting to split, but a dose of superglue seems to have fixed that. Overall it would have been nearly as quick to have started with new figures.
Subsequently I have bought some more Hat Prussian Dragoons as a long term replacement.