An Esci sdkfz 250/3. This should have been completed at the same time as the rest of the 250s. However on starting construction I found the model was badly warped and I had to try various method to get it stright again. In the end It was done by actually cutting the upper hull into pieces and then reassembling and filling the gaps.
I also scrapped the interior, which was badly modelled as well as warped and used a left over PSC interior cut to fit and added in the supplied radio plus some PSC crew.
To finish the saga, I realised that I would be better painting it for early war.
I did have an unwarped 250/10 but after my experiences with this one I sold it.