19/12/2015

It's the bishops

Another bargain, I acquired a while ago these Valdemar resin figures provide a command stand for my medievals, I'm not sure you would get this many bishops together on a battlefield but the look fun.

Having photograped them close up in good lighting I can see a couple of bits I missed!

The horse fo the mounted bishop was rather undersized so I replaced it with a bigger plastic one. The colour scheme came from the Valdemar packet.

For the flag I hunted around the medieval section of the excellent Dansk Figurspilsforenings hjemmeside medieval section until I found something suitably ecclesiastical fo go with the figures

5 comments:

Phil said...

Beautiful vignette, love the colour scheme...

Nick Grant said...

Great work. Did you paint the flag yourself?

Rodger said...

Awesome work!

Monty said...

Love 'em - great work!

Fire at Will said...

Nick the flag is just printed paper as I've got lazy. I've added the link I used to the text