Painting/Modelling (all moderate sized projects)
- Terrain - only a few bits needed like new hedges are needed, but I'm tempted to produce some proper winter terrain to go with my figures Hedges have been completed just before the cold weather made working in the garage difficult. I also produced a large quantity of winter scenery for the SOTCW Gauntlet game
- Saracen cavalry and a few more archers (cf 2015) - completed
- Crusader cavalry (cf 2015) - completed
- HYW/WOTR English add some cavalry and a few more infantry (cf 2015) - completed, plus sorting out the commanders and other bits.
- Five Ancient German Warbands (18 strong) (cf 2015) - completed along with rebasing the entire army
- Some Assorted Ancient Light Troops to fill in various gaps in my armies (cf 2015) - completed all the obvious candidates
- Russian Partisans (cf 2015) - completed
- Upgrade my WW1 East African Germans with the new HaT figures (cf 2015) - really must do this! - completed
- Some extra Russians and Romanians for my WW2 winter games - completed
- More woodland Indians so I can fight more French & Indian War games - completed
- Plus a number of bits to fill in gaps in existing armies - this is very much work in progress and will carry on in 2017
- It looks like I won't need to produce anything for this years big game and my Lentini terrain will get another outing - Have replayed Lentini at Bristol, unfortunately the big game was cancelled and I replayed a bigger version of Stalingrad instead. Also I played a large one day Carentan game.
- One of the days at Gauntlet will be a Korsun pocket game, so I may need some terrain for this. - Gauntlet was a great success and the terrain was appreciated
- I'll also try and organise a big SYW game for one of the Deeside Defenders gaming weekends - Complete failure
Stash reduction - it's now down to 6,667 items from 7,420. A net reduction of 753 has to be considered good progress, but it has been partly assisted by the non arrival of the PSC kickstarter in 2016. Also it still fills five storage boxes.
I'll cover the breakdown of what's been painted in part 2