Painting/Modelling - moderate sized projects
- Renaissance - sorting out and rebasing all my Thirty years War figures. This will involve deciding how to restructure my units and then painting any addition figures needed to make the units up to strength. - completed,I also extended the work to cover my Poles as well.
- Napoleonics - I've got quite a pile of figures (mainly cavalry) available to replace/upgrade some of my oldest units. - Not done, postponed to 2018
- WW2 - extending my coverage to US and German for the Ardennes - US completed, the Germans still need to have a trio of Panthers painted
- Scratch build some small renaissance galleys, probably a pair each of Ottoman and Venetian to go with the guns and crews I received at Christmas. - Not done, postponed to 2018 - I need some inspiration
- Work through the Plastic Soldier Company Kickstarter kits once they arrive. - Completed I just have a box of CMP trucks left for which I don't have an immediate plan
- Adding another medieval Swiss pike block - Completed (just)
- Various renaissance units to cover war in the Balkans, Stradiots, Sipahis, Ajinkis, etc. - Completed
- I need some desert sand-dunes/wadi sides so I'll get on with them once the weather warms up - Not done, postponed to 2018
- Various houses to add to my Eighteenth Century town, including a model of my daughter's house - Not done, postponed to 2018
- Two or three units of Vikings to add to my Dark Age armies. - Completed
- More Swedish cavalry for the Great Northern War. - Completed
- Plus a number of bits to fill in odd gaps in existing armies - continuing to work on odd bits
- Continue to support the Lance & Longbow Society games at various shows - ongoing, the last main shows with games were Phalanx, Britcon and Recon
- Vaasgo 1942 is planned to be the SOTCW game at Gauntlet - Successfully completed
- I need to organise one or two large games, one SYW and another to be decided. - Nothing done - the timings for the club gaming weekends always seemed to clash with other events
- Try to get to Crisis in Antwerp - A failure due to my Pacemaker replacement. The Lance & Longbow are planning to attend in force in 2018, so my plan is to be there.
Not a formal target for 2017 - it's now 6,946 items up 279 from 6,667 last year. So just as well it's an aspiration.