05/08/2018

On the workbench - August 2018

Well July turned out as badly as expected on the painting front. I've just got back from a fortnight in the Dolomites and I have the following in front of me to work on. Hopefully I can get back on track.


Clockwise from the top right
  • Two Arabian/Afghan buildings assembled, needing textured and painted
  • The last SYW Highland regiments
  • ACTA French Napoleonic Cuirassiers - being painted as Westphalians
  • Zvezda French Napoleonic Cuirassiers - actually being painted as the French 4th Regiment
  • Various Dapol civilians for Black Ops games
  • French Kings/Cardinals Musketeers all well underway
In the centre some Caesar SAS, again for Black Ops

I hope to get started on rebasing my SYW Austrians

I'll also try and get to Britcon next weekend

No comments: