It's still not completely obvious to me what happened, but I got food poisoning at Attack, this then resulted in diarrhorea and vomiting. This started me feeling dizzy and then I was in hospital due to a total loss of sodium. It took 10 days in hospital and I'm now home and on the mend. I've still got a number of tests and observations still o go through. Hopefully I'll be back to normal next week if all goes well.
Hope you are feeling better. Food poisoning is not nice, especially when you can’t decide which end to point at the bowl. Minime & me just stick to donuts at Attack but otherwise always bring our own grub to shows.
ReplyDeleteHi Will,
ReplyDeleteGoodness me, what an absolute nightmare! Food poisoning is horrific at the best of times, but landing in hospital with a sodium crash sounds scary. So glad to hear you're back home and on the mend now. Take it easy with the remaining tests and get well soon!
All the best, Andy