Thursday, 12 July 2007

Chevy rescued from the bin

In amongst a pile of plastic figures and other rummage I received from my mate Roy was the remnants of a matchbox LRDG Chevrolet. I managed to find enough parts to fix it with a couple of bits from my bits box. It also needed some strengthening with chunks of polystyrene underneath where the axles were broken (this is one of the weakest parts of this kit). As I already have enough LRDG Chevys this one was converted into an ordinary truck by adding a tilt made from florists wire and tissue. The result is shown below with another one I built years ago.



Will

No comments: