Continuing on painting my printed resin vehicles this time my yanks gain a number of bits to "complete" my collection.
Another bach of 3D printed resin vehicles completed, this time to fill some gaps in my Commonwealth force for 1944-45
The 3D printed resin mountain is slowly beginning to subside and I plan to be working on
- British vehicles for North West Europe - well underway
- US vehicles for ditto - well underway
- WSS 3 x French and 1 x British cavalry regiment - primed and ready to start painting
- WSS British & French Artillery
- Then start work on my WW2 Pacific Japanese.
For may years I have desired some Marmon Herrington's in my collection especially after the 2009 Battleaxe Big Game, however it has taken till now to acquire (3D print) and paint some and I'm really happy.