WSS British Dragoons
After what seems an age I have finished painting some units. These are the Strelets British Dragoons and I have painted the units from Ross's Dragoon Brigade plus one extra.
Posted by Fire at Will at 08:43 2 comments:
On the workbench - September 2022
Total loss of momentum last month with lots of accidents and incidents to reduce progress to a crawl. For example Pegasus bridge was undercoated, but the spray paint ran out after 3/4 was completed and Poundland didn't have any more stock and eventually when they did it was a slightly different shade. Bur at least it is now ready for tarting up. The other factor was that I went off for two weeks holiday walking on Exmoor and visiting family. So I will continue to work on
- A river or suitable base for the bridge that hopefully links to my existing river.
- A Horsa glider to go with it.
- An early war Spitfire from the stash
- WSS British and Hessian dragoons (these have been started)
- A pair of Boer War Pom-Poms and crews
- Cisapline Republic Infantry
- complete the latest batch of 3D printing
Posted by Fire at Will at 20:31 1 comment:
Labels: On the workbench
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)