Total loss of momentum last month with lots of accidents and incidents to reduce progress to a crawl. For example Pegasus bridge was undercoated, but the spray paint ran out after 3/4 was completed and Poundland didn't have any more stock and eventually when they did it was a slightly different shade. Bur at least it is now ready for tarting up. The other factor was that I went off for two weeks holiday walking on Exmoor and visiting family. So I will continue to work on
- A river or suitable base for the bridge that hopefully links to my existing river.
- A Horsa glider to go with it.
- An early war Spitfire from the stash
- WSS British and Hessian dragoons (these have been started)
- A pair of Boer War Pom-Poms and crews
- Cisapline Republic Infantry
- complete the latest batch of 3D printing