I am now beginning to keep up with my plans and making progress through the stash, but now I'm taking a late holiday. So taking that into account hopefully I'll see:
- 3D printer restarted to print all those new items I have found and also some bits for friends
- 4 x Napoleonic French Dragoons to make an existing unit up to strength for Rebels & Patriots skirmish
- 6 x KGL Light Dragoons for the same
- Hanoverian Luckner Hussars (8) for the SYW
- Try and finish more terrain before the weather changes and stops me using the garage
- 4 x British WW2 Fairmiles plus a tanker
- Triremes and Pentaconters
- Then as time permits get started on rebasing my Dark Age Saxons, which will be my big task for the last quarter of the year
I've created a number of shapes that will enable me to create either wadis (dried up river beds) or depressions, both of which are common features of arid ladscapes such as North Africa.
A baker's dozen 3D printed baggage camels for the Crusader period. The handlers are suitable left overs from various sets. link)
As part of my terrain rationalisation I have cut down a number of the hills I created for Sicily back in 2015 to ensure they fit in my normal storage boxes and also to flatten the tops.
Not planned,but when they turned up with the earlier Spanish I decided to get them done as well. These are Hat Austrian Grenz painted as the Voluntarios de Seville.