Just scraped in before the end of the month, my artillery for the War of Spanish Succession, The figures are a mix of the new Strelets sets plus some Zvezda Great Northern War figures. The guns are the same, I didn't use the smaller gun included in the Strelets set. Limbers are Revell Thirty Years War
All Resin printed except the figures, from left to right a B4 howitzer limber (for whenever I need to move my 203mm gun), a mine roller for a T34 and a Field Kitchen
Another batch of War of Spanish Succession Cavalry. All Strelets and there seems to be plenty more in the pipeline to keep me busy in 2022.
Continuing on painting my printed resin vehicles this time my yanks gain a number of bits to "complete" my collection.
Another bach of 3D printed resin vehicles completed, this time to fill some gaps in my Commonwealth force for 1944-45
The 3D printed resin mountain is slowly beginning to subside and I plan to be working on
- British vehicles for North West Europe - well underway
- US vehicles for ditto - well underway
- WSS 3 x French and 1 x British cavalry regiment - primed and ready to start painting
- WSS British & French Artillery
- Then start work on my WW2 Pacific Japanese.