- Finish the Maya, they have been slowly progressing with my usual problems with painting irregulars, but I'm on the last leg now, just a final push, honest!
- Macedonian elephants, the beginnings of the extras needed to create successor armies
- More WSS Austrian infantry, hopefully three more infantry regiments, which should leave me with just a hussar regiment needed for my Imperial army at this stage.
- Some sort of Ottoman rabble, probably orientated toward the Cairo militia v's the French in Egypt
- Some tartars to support my renaissance cossacks, I saw this done on Phil Olleys blog, and I've got enough in a box of mongols I had previously considered swapping, so this now leaves only the heavy cavalry spare.
- Assemble and paint the couple of Pegasus German trucks.
- More work on tidying up my Napoleonic Prussians, including adding some guns and limbers.
The other action is to continue trading so I hopefully convert my stock of "undesirables" into "needed" figures, watch the trading department for details