Running ahead of schedule for once, so what have I got planned?
- 2 units of TYW Imperial Cuirassiers (24 figures, using the Revell copies I got as a trade)
- 2 units of Polish Registered Cossacks (16 figures using the HaT Napoleonic Cossacks, again from a trade). These will be similar to the units I found on Wab-ramblings a very useful blog on the late renaissance in eastern Europe)
- French 22nd Chasseurs and French 7th Hussars bis for my French army in Egypt (16 figures)
- Mamelukes for the opposition (18 figures)
- Finishing off some TYW Swedish and Imperial Cavalry I had started a while back)