- Hat Prussian Dragoons on the B&B;
- Italeri M20 Greyhound for my US Reece Battalion for RF and to see how well it fits in with my Frontline M8 Greyhounds;
- Various Reiver Italian command and gunner packs for the big game;
- A couple of Italeri Saharianas the excuse is that they are for the big game the reality is they look cool!
- Italeri Russian Zis-3 AT Gun with crew, more for the WW2 crew, the guns will be used for some more modern conflicts;
- A Panzer III from the B&B, hopefully Matchbox so it fits my others;
- a couple of Matchbox M-40 GMC because I need an M12 for one of the RF Bulge scenarios and the standard battery is two SPGs. I need to decide whether to try a conversion with some sherman parts or just to use the M40 instead;
- One Pegasus Russian two story log house and two packs each with two Izbas;
- From Ready-to-roll one Camionetta Desertica light truck (I need more but that's all Colin had and two Fiat Dovunque truck - 20mm AA portees;
It was great being able to move around and get to almost all the traders without problems. The venue is excellent and the only problem was a pinch point near the SHQ stand. The only downside was that there was nobody selling any plastic figures, so I'll be putting in an order to Andy Harfield shortly.