02/03/2008

On the workbench - Mar 08

Well, I didn't get as far as planned last month due to DIY. The Parthians are pinned, based and the horses painted. Hopefully I can focus more on painting this month. So my plan is to work on:

  • Completing the Parthian horse archers
  • Italian vehicles picked up at Vapnartak
  • More Macedonian light infantry - should be quick
  • Sort out some generals for my French in Egypt game
  • ZIS-3 AT guns and crews - again should be quick.
  • Start on the Orion Cossacks

Might be a bit ambitious given I still have more DIY to do, but at least the major part of the kitchen project is now past (I hope).

Will

2 comments:

andygamer said...

The Parthians are pinned down? How did the Romans manage that?
;^)

Fire at Will said...

It's my Romans taking advantage of the fact that they are made of real "hard" plastic :-)