So my current/ongoing plans are
- Finish the Macedonian light infantry - just the shields and bases left to do
- A couple of WW1 artillery guns for my WW2 German Volksgrenadiers (who needs King Tigers!)
- An Italeri M20 Greyhound, it's too big to go with my Resin M8 Greyhounds, but I want to see how easy it would be to convert/kitbash one the right size.
- Two Matchbox/Revell M40 GMC's - strictly I need one M12 GMC for one of the bulge scenarios, but the Fujimi M12 proved difficult to find
- Organise the Orion Cossacks and the various other Renaissance cavalry into coherent units and start painting them.
- Assemble and paint a HaT wurst wagon and field forge to add to my growing French napoleonic baggage train.
- More Italians for the big Battleaxe game - extra command and gunners this time.
I'm still trying to find some suitable 20mm figures for French revolutionary generals for Desaix in the Desert game.