Well I got bored of all the white with the Teutonic knights and decided to do something different. I found in the last few games of Fire and Fury that I was short of artillery, so I picked up some second hand Airfix, some were already painted so they were given a spray of oven cleaner to remove the paint. Although all my ACW figures are based with green scatter, I decided to continue with upgrading the basing for these.
The artillery colour should be olive green, but I've continued with the same grey that I've used since the beginnings of my ACW collection, I can't remember how I came to use the colour.
Hopefully within the next week the Teutonic knights will be completed.