19/08/2009

WW2 Partisans

I'm not sure why I painted so many as I can't see myself using all in one game (but that is now the challenge) in retrospect it would have been better to have used two of each pose and traded the rest.

The force is made up of the contents of two Caesar sets WW2 Underground Resisters (Partisans) and Partisans in Europe. There are some lovely figures but for some reason some of the poses only have one figure. I particularly like the figures in trench coats (front left) and the will make excellent gestapo, etc. I managed to find a couple of MMGs and a mortar in my bits box so the partisans can have some more substantial firepower. My only other quibbles are the large number of SMGs and the thickness of the bases.

1 comment:

Snickering Corpses said...

Now you're making me want to paint partisans, Will. As if I didn't have enough things to paint already. I've got just one box of the first Caesar partisans set. Still want to get one of the second set.