28/01/2010

Solo campaign well underway

Over on my Frundsberg blog my latest solo campaign is underway. This involves the attempt to invade the Frei Stadt by the French Revolutionary forces and one battle has been fought as the French attempt a river crossing in the same manner as the failed attempt at Huninque in 1793. Various of the characters are taking on a life of their own instead of my original plan for them just to provide context

The are rafts simply made out an old rattan blind stuck down onto card but they are quite effective.

For my next attempt I'll need to contruct something like barges.

5 comments:

Rafael Pardo said...

A nice surprise your solo-campaign!
Regards
Rafa

Steve Gill said...

What a delightful-looking game, bravo.

EinarOlafson said...

Nice blog!! I like your work, You have painted a lot of miniatures.

I collect 1/72 miniatures too but I had never painted more than 20 miniatures from each set :(.

Regards,

Andrés.

Paul Liddle said...

This looks like a very interesting campaign I look forward to more.
Cheers,
Paul.

Paul Liddle said...

I'm now following your Frundsberg blog.Great stuff!, such a lot of detail and very inspiring.
Paul.