So my plans are:
- Get started on Waller's regiment of horse as the uniforms are fairly generic across most of the cavalry
- create a French "flying" or horse artillery battery for the Revolutionary Wars
- Build a couple of new buildings for my modular C18 city, this time a "Chateau" and a "Granary" inspired by some models in the Total Battle Miniatures site (link) exactly the approach to creating built up areas that I like, just a shame they dominantly work in 15mm.
- Another WSS unit, as I've gained enough figures for another regiment - I've found a Hesse Darmstadt unit in green that would make quite a contrast.
- Try and make a start on all the civilian figures in the Strelets Court and Army of Peter the Great. I've not quite decided yet whether to base them as individual figures or as vignettes.
I also acquired some more Ottomans at York, so they may end up in the list once I've sorted them out
Finally If you are interested in any of the other figures from the Strelets Court and Army of Peter the Great then they are up for trade on the Trading Department