- Continue reducing the stash of unpainted figures, the target is 5,000 by year end. So I have to trade/sell/paint at least 1,500 figures and more to cover what I buy in 2011. Given I typically paint around 1,500 items a year it should be feasible.
- Tidy up a number of armies and dispose of any old surplus painted figures, especially WW2, which has quite a number of figures I never use..
- Upgrade more terrain, especially walls and hedges.
Major Projects (I’ve got most of the figures already)
- WW2 US Airborne Brigade
- WW2 British Airborne Brigade
- Medieval German/Swiss Army
- Frundsberg and Pommaine “SYW” forces in preparation for a new campaign.
- Terrain for the Siege of Peking game for Gauntlet
- Italian forces for the “Big Game”, mainly a number of small units for Leros plus some Allied aircraft
- Continue work on my new Afrika Korps, my plan is to mainly complete it by buying discount figures and vehicles.
- Tidy up my figure database, I’ve not done a complete check for years now so I suspect it has some errors in it.