02/05/2011

On the Workbench - May 2011

Feeling quite satisfied with my progress so far this year, but gauntlet is creaping up and I really need to get cracking on the terrain for the Boxer game. That said I'm going to concentrate on WW2 this month with:

  • P38 Lightning (for the big game)

  • Bristol Beaufighter (ditto)

  • Sturmboot 42 (As the two aircraft will sink quite a few, I thought I'd help out the German players by preparing one, for some strange reason they don't want it modelled as sinking)

  • British AEC Armoured Car, plus the repair of a battered Airfix Bofors tractor

  • Two US Airborne battalions for Rapid Fire

  • And of course, the legation walls - no excuses this month, they must be completed

1 comment:

P.B.Eye-Candy said...

Hi Will ... Through my 20th Century Wargames blog P.B.Eye-Candy I have nominated you for the Stylish Blogger Award.

Phil