- Continue reducing the stash of unpainted figures, the target is 5,000 by year end. So I have to trade/sell/paint at least 1,500 figures and more to cover what I buy in 2011. Given I typically paint around 1,500 items a year it should be feasible. – Hmmmm having just ordered some more figures from Harfields the current stash is 6,200 figures, hardly an improvement and I haven’t counted the figures I’m selling for a mate.
- Tidy up a number of armies and dispose of any old surplus painted figures, especially WW2, which has quite a number of figures I never use. - Sorted out quite a number of units, hopefully they’ll sell at
Derbyor Leedsalong with the other surplus figures.
- Upgrade more terrain, especially walls and hedges. – still to do
Major Projects (I’ve got most of the figures already)
Airborne Brigade – underway, now working on the 2nd battalion US
- WW2 British Airborne Brigade – not yet started, may get deferred to 2012
- Medieval German/Swiss Army – completed the Swiss
- Frundsberg and Pommaine “SYW” forces in preparation for a new campaign. Pommaine completed
- Terrain for the Siege of Peking game for Gauntlet – done, but it needed more work on the terrain than I anticipated
- Italian forces for the “Big Game”, mainly a number of small units for Leros plus some Allied aircraft - Aircraft done just need to work on some Italians and a Sturmboot
- Continue work on my new Afrika Korps, my plan is to mainly complete it by buying discount figures and vehicles. – Gradually acquiring the bits as I spot them The new Rapid Fire book might increase the amount required.
- Tidy up my figure database, I’ve not done a complete check for years now so I suspect it has some errors in it. – still to be done.
· 217 SYW figures and 4 guns
· 156 medievals
· 107 WW2 plus 28 vehicles, etc.
· Upgraded 48 AWI figures
· 8 Colonial casualty markers and 6 WSS figures as command teams.
· 81 new pieces of terrain plus reworked 12 trees
Total 667 items, which is below my usual average of 750.