21/03/2012

Generic camp

After a while sorting out the bits and then painting it, my generic camp is now finished. It's intended for use from the seventeenth to early twentieth century.

Each pair of tents is on a 12cm x 6cm base, which is the same size I use for my modular buildings. The major component is the vacuum formed tents from Bellona, then the parts from the Atlantic US Camp, the boxes, barrels and buckets came from various left over sets. The stacked muskets came from the Revell Napoleonic British Artillery and the pile of logs and straw bale from the Airfix Waterloo Accessory set

Work in progress picture

6 comments:

A J said...

Very effective. Nice work.

Ray Rousell said...

Great work, they look excellent!

AJ (Allan) Wright said...

Very nice. I love that it's modular.

Rodger said...

That is very cool. Great work.

Steve-the-Wargamer said...

Nice work indeed... I do miss that old Bellona stuff....

Sander said...

very nice Will!