- Assemble as paint as much as possible of the British desert armour lying around, which comprises nearly twenty vehicles;
- Crews for the 5.5" guns, I've now sorted out the figures;
- Finish the odd vehicles that are lying around still
- Make some barbed wire that will be needed for the Vietnam game at Gauntlet
- Paint a few of the British tank riders, I found I couldn't do much with the majority as I really need crews for my Bren Carriers.
Otherwise it's going to be a quiet month as there are no shows to attend, just a club wargaming weekend on the 14th/15th (club details)