01/04/2012

What!! 25% of the year gone already

Time seems to have flown by and I haven't really made any impression on the theme of the year, which is desert forces, but I do have excuses.
  • I don't know what side I'll be fighting in the big Alamein game yet - hopefully I find out soon
  • No one at shows has had the new Strelets Napoleon in Egypt figures - guess I'll have to order on-line.
  • I keep changing my mind on how to use the Hat Sudanese and whether I should mix them in with my existing figures, buy more Waterloo Dervishes or just use them as is.
  • and I got distracted by the tank riders and Russian 85mm AA guns
But I've made substantial progress on finishing off the British paratroops started last year - I only need to sort out the artillery now. Overall progress to date 365 items, which is only just below target of 375.

2 comments:

Sean said...

That's depressing. I need to get it in gear. Good luck on your project and I'm enjoying your output so far.

Rafael Pardo said...

Dont' worry: My Wethau battlefield has been frozen almost for 4 three months!
Regards
Rafa