13/09/2013

Back to the Boche

So I've almost completed the Germans I had planned to take to the D-Day+6 Game. My original plan was just to paint up a single RF battalion and use another existing battalion, but when I laid out the Plastic Soldier figures I realised I had enough Landser for two complete battalions and would just be missing an MMG and Mortar team. Still on the Workbench are a pair of Pak 40s and their crews. To make up numbers I converted three figures with Panzershrecks into riflemen by carefully paring of the shrek, which I had already glued on previously(?) and replacing it with the spare rifle from the infantry set.



Hopefully at Derby I'll be able to pick up a spare Heavy Weapons sprue, but I've already got some spare MMGs and Mortars if necessary. So apart from that the only other task will be to tart up my Engineers to my current standard.

3 comments:

adeptgamer said...

Ooooo I like this army a lot! Very nicely done and so cohesive looking!

Rodger said...

Very nice looking force!!

Geordie an Exiled FoG said...

Nice little force you have there