Major Projects (at least 100 figures, month or more in effort)
- Paint at least 3 Rapid Fire US battalions to replace my aging existing forces. Figures will be Plastic Soldier, but won’t get started until the Heavy Weapons set appears
- Finish the Jacobites, by adding French and Lowland units
- Axis winter forces – German/Italian/Hungarian
- Reorganise/Rebase my WW2 British, this will include painting a box of Plastic Soldier British to replace a unit I have already sold
- Complete the late French armée d’orient.
- War of Spanish Succession – add Austrian Grenadiers and possibly some Saxons.
- Egyptian troops for the Sudan
- Try and play at least one big battle from the 1814 campaign in France
- The stash is still far too big; I want to get it down from seven storage boxes to five by the time we move. In line with this, I plan to complete as many plastic kits as possible, there are over 40 there at present so completing these should free up one box at least.
- No new armies until after we move – will be quite difficult to achieve if plastic figure manufacturers bring out something tempting.