- Infantry for a British Motor Battalion in North Africa
- Transport for the same, this involves reworking various old vehicles and finishing those Portees that have been sitting around for ages
- While working on the above, paint the spare British Desert Infantry Battalion that's in the stash - this will enable me to clear out the remainder I don't plan to use.
- While in desert painting mode paint the Crusader from the heap of kits
- Then work on the couple of quick build M13/40s
- Complete another Egyptian Cavalry regiment for the Sudan.
- Paint another pair of Egyptian guns for the Sudan and also a couple of limber teams
- Finally, if they arrive in time paint some last US armour (I couldn't resist getting a bit more)
meanwhile I'm working on a few 28mm Saxon Thegns