23/05/2016

Carronade show - Falkirk

On my way to the Outer Hebrides we stopped of with friends in Scotland, so I got to spend most of the day at the excellent Carronade show in Falkirk. AS can be seen from the pictures I was quite interested in the winter terrain being used in a couple of games. Apologies in advance if I got anything wrong as it's over two weeks since I attended.

The battle of Assaye 1802 (If I were to start a new period then this would really tempt me.)












Great Northern War game by the league of Augsberg










Retreat from Moscow 1812






An ECW game






D-Day landing Omaha beach


A Napoleonic Wars scrap between French and Russians


WW2 game (not Pegasus bridge they used it because it looked nice)


54mm Ancients


Gaugamela






break-out from Salonika WW1 played with Bolt Action


Russo-Japanesese War of 1904 naval action


Craig Cartmel in action with his new rules:Blood Eagle


A really good fun participation game - Custer's last stand

2 comments:

Conrad Kinch said...

That Assaye game *drool*

Glasgow Warhog said...

It was a good day!