17/06/2018

Phalanx 2018

Some of the games that caught my eye at the show (apologies as always for the lighting)

Our Lance & Longbow game, the battle of Stamford Bridge in 1454 a classic Neville/Percy scrap


Zulu War in big boys scale 54mm


The Zulus, thousands of them


The plucky Brits


Seven Years War - Torgau 1760 at the start


the battle well underway


The cavalry action


ECW played with baroque


15mm ACW



My pile of loot, mainly from the B&B. I also acquired a large bag of Warlord War of Spanish Succession figures that I plan to use with my 28mm pirates.

Thanks to John for the military transport book.

David's report (link)

2 comments:

Andy Canham said...

A nice haul. What are the figures in the clear plastic tub?

Cheers, Andy

BigLee said...

Nice collection of goodies.