28/02/2009

On the Workbench - March 2009

Well I made a fine impression on my February list with only the Celtic command units still to do.  A change of emphasis this month with the focus on preparing for the big games in June/July therefore.
  • Get started on the Achse/Avalanche terrain. I have an idea for the coastline that I want to test and I need to get started on the villages.
  • Paint my 2 Australian battalions for the Crete game, these will be a mix of new and reworked old figures.
  • More Tatars for my Ottomans
  • Italian CR42 for the Western Desert/East Africa
  • Fokker D VII in Red Russian markings
  • SE5a in White Russian markings
  • Panzer IIIs
  • and some Consular Guard Chasseurs (I forgot I'd started)
Finally at the end of the month I'll get to go to Salute, the first time for many years (10?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Will's very good your blog.
I have several figures in 1 / 72 that they expect the end, the problem is that not give me time.
Well hope to see soon more of your projects.
SALUDOS-GABRIEL