it seems quite a while since I started this model. it was one of those picked up at Crewe over a year ago, but the resin frame antennae was a mess and looked very fragile. I thought I still had some old Matchbox Sdkfz 232 antennae somewhere, but could I find them!
Luckily Alan McCoubery from SOGG had a spare metal version, so it was just a matter of fitting the supports. After much debate I discarded the resin components and drilled into the hull to give a solid base to my new supports using florists wire. With appropriate dosage of epoxy resins I fixed the frame on top. The result a solid wargames model. Thanks Alan.