Only a few Beja, just 70 added to another 30 I had already painted for my Mameluke forces. I've organised them into five units made up of 4 bases. I could have followed the Peter Gilder approach and varied the number of figures on each base but I decided to keep to five on each.
Figures are a mix of Waterloo 1815, Hat and a few Esci.
I used the same technique for flesh as before with a base coat of sand and then a wash of brown ink. Unfortunately as I had almost run out of the GW ink I had to make to with Windsor and Newton ink mixed in, which did not give as deep a colour.
Here's the originals I had painted back in 2007, now rebased.
For those who don't like Lightbox, please use a right mouse click on the pictures and "Open link in new tab"